We are casting for talent for a cinema commercial for Qatar; It is for Salam which is a high end department store:
All suggestions must have / or look like they have that cultural heritage, or be Saudi or Eremite. The script has no dialogue but all suggestions must be capable performers.
Casting: Friday 28th April in London
Shoot dates: 4th and 5th May (1 day each)
Fees: £300 BSF + 100% (£300) for 12 months cinema for Qatar (+ 20% agency fees for overseas)
1) Woman Arab Expat, she is stylish, attractive and cultured and aged 25-28 years old She must have long hair in great condition as the film has her sitting in front of her dressing table mirror at home brushing her hair and applying lipstick
2) Woman Arab Expat, she is aged 28-32 years old and is also very attractive, she is dressed casually in jeans and a long sleeve top, the scene has her choosing a dress to wear
3) Couple Man – he is from Qatar and aged 30 to 35 years old, wears traditional Qatari robe, without a head piece – he is a cultured attractive and stylish man , he need to be able to grow a beard which can be shaped especially to the Qatari way.
4) His wife is also from Qatar , she is aged 30 to 35 years old – she is modern, stylish and wears a relaxed Abaya with chailah with smart casual clothes underneath, in the film.
5) He is also a male Arab expat, aged 28 to 32, he is slim, good looking and in the kitchen using an appliance he need to be able to grow a beard which can be shaped especially to the Qatari way.
Careful suggestions to: email@example.com